- Special Price 50.00 USD Regular Price 410.00 USD
- Special Price 53.00 USD Regular Price 66.00 USD
- Special Price 34.00 USD Regular Price 43.00 USD
- Special Price 92.00 USD Regular Price 102.00 USD
- Special Price 40.00 USD Regular Price 320.00 USD
- Special Price 115.00 USD Regular Price 153.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 50.00 USD Regular Price 410.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 53.00 USD Regular Price 66.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 34.00 USD Regular Price 43.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 92.00 USD Regular Price 102.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 40.00 USD Regular Price 320.00 USD
- view detailsSpecial Price 115.00 USD Regular Price 153.00 USD
Have you heard of a cigar named Bolivar?
The Bolivar brand of cigars is one of the best known and oldest brands available in the market. This exceptional brand of cigars was first produced by a company name Rocha in 1901 which very few people know about. The brand has got its name from a famous historical person named Simon Bolivar who was known for his adventures.
Simon Bolivar was a Venezuelan campaigner who liberated a great part of what is presently known as Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia and Columbia and portions of South Africa from their Spanish rulers. The brand represents the energy, force of character and fearlessness of the military commander. The dominance of Simon Bolivar over his enemies has influenced the flavor of this brand of cigars.
The high quality of the Bolivar cigars is ideal for the smokers who look for richness in the quality of a cigar. Perhaps this flavor was first created by Jose L. in Great Britain and the production of this brand of cigars started at the El Crepusculo factory in 1901. But the brand was registered by Jose when he became the owner of the company named Rocha not before 1921 in Havana, the capital of Cuba. This company was taken over later by the company called Garcia, Menendez y Cia.
The brand was bought by a company named Cifuentes y Cia after Rocha died. The company shifted the manufacture of the brand to the factory known as Partagas located in Havana. This factory started making different sizes of the cigars which are still made today. The skills shown by Cifuentes in managing the production of the cigars created a high demand for the brand across the world.
The Bolivar brand of cigars is the most exceptional cigar ever to be made in Cuba and is distinguished by its rich flavor. This brand of cigars with its different flavors is not suitable for new smokers and has been declared as one of the world’s most classic and exquisite brands. The Delgado variety of Bolivar cigars was famous for its shorter length. A miniature sized box containing Delgado cigars in the majestic dollhouse in the royal nursery of Windsor Castle in England is a well known fact.